Mumia Abu-Jamal Update

Marc Luzietti mluziett at shrike.depaul.edu
Fri Sep 29 12:18:05 MDT 1995

On Thu, 28 Sep 1995, Jim Jaszewski wrote:

> 	I would normally post this update on Mumia Abu-Jamal's upcoming
> court appearance (I've received a number of thanx for doing so B4), which
> I've received through Arm The Spirit, but due to it's EXTREME length, I
> know I'd receive SCREAMS of reprobation from the self-appointed List
> censors for doing so -- besides, I'd like to see just how many people
> would actually appreciate having the information...

	Jim, just post the thing, and damn the torpedeos.  I, for one,
appreciate your posting news items.  I gave up one PNEWS-L when they
stopped posting articles.  This list shouldn't only be for the cloudy
academics, but for us Marxist activists also. On the other hand, I do
have to say that your former sigfile was inordinately long.  Keep up the
good work though.

Marc Luzietti