Summary please?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Sep 30 18:02:04 MDT 1995

At 9:30 PM 9/29/95, Maoist Internationalist Movement wrote:

>Just one comment on the above: the labor aristocracy is as a class
>lost to the proletariat.

Ok, MIM. Could you define the labor aristocracy for us? Say using US
statistics, divide the workforce into the class fractions and subfractions
you see.

And then, having completed that assignment, reconcile it with your interest
in unproductive labor. Off the top of my head, I'd guess the folks you call
the labor aristocracy are among the most productive in the world. Do I read
this wrong?

Doug

--

Doug Henwood