A new co-moderator. Welcome!

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Apr 1 09:42:23 MST 1996

At 7:08 PM 4/1/96, Luciano Dondero wrote:

>But in both cases, what we get is a bunch of "democrats", "liberals",
>"libertarians", "free speechers", who step in to protect...

Lots of lefties I know regard me as something of a free-speech
fundamentalist, often disapprovingly. It takes a lot to get me to want to
squelch someone. These guys did it - with their stupidity and violence and
destructiveness. We've had exchanges before with Stalin apologists, but
somehow the Angel Dust crowd really crossed some line in a truly horrid
way.

Doug

--

Doug Henwood