Solidarity with Peru (call for mobilising)

Jan hiworld at dds.nl
Tue Apr 2 05:02:41 MST 1996

Hello,

After the distribution of the last Antifascist Alert, the Sol-Peru
Committee of Londen mailed me this text: "WORLD MOBILISATION COMMISSION -
CALL FOR MOBILISING
FOR STRUGGLE".
A text calling for a World Wide Mobilisation Commission to defend the
Peruan revolution.
The example of the Peruan refugee that was send to Peru by the Swedish
government shows that their's a high need for increased international
solidarity with the Peruan Antifascists.
Any organisation that's working to increase that solidarity deserves the
full support from the Antifascist Web!
Down with fascism and reaction in Peru!

Greetings,
Jan;-)

BTW, I attached the last Antifascist Alert to this mail.

>Dear comrades and supporters of the People's War in Peru.  Friends and true
>democrats.  Please receive and distribute the following document after
>appending your signatures (whether organisationally or in a personal capacity).
>
>Adolfo Olaechea
>on behalf of
>Sol-Peru Committee - London
>
>WORLD MOBILISATION COMMISSION
>
>CALL FOR MOBILISING FOR STRUGGLE
>
>The undersigned reaffirm our most fervent support and solidarity with the
>victorious People's War that the
>Communist Party of Peru is leading since 1980.  We are convinced that the
>Peruvian revolution is a first
>class contribution to the world proletarian revolution.  The armed
>struggle taking place in Peru is an
>example of true combat against imperialism and revisionism. And in this
>context, we salute the great
>revolutionary condition and the fundamental role of Chairman Gonzalo, the
>leader of the PCP and the
>revolution.
>
>Since 1993, the Peruvian regime in cahoots with US imperialism has
>intensified their misinformation
>campaign against the People's War, against the PCP, and against Chairman
>Gonzalo.  The counter-revolutionary objective is to isolate the Peruvian
>revolution and create the conditions for their commission
>of barbarous crimes against the war prisoners, and to be able to destroy
>entire populations in order to kill
>in mass the militants and supporters of the revolution.  This is a
>Psycho-social warfare strategy in which they
>have enlisted the support of capitulationists, infiltrated agents and
>groups and personalities disguised as
>"revolutionaries" and "big time Maoists".
>
>The present political situation, at the national and international level,
>compels all who are truly willing to lend
>their militant solidarity with the Peruvian revolutionaries, to unify our
>efforts under the common objective of
>defending the Peruvian revolution from the imperialist onslaught, and the
>activities of revisionism and
>opportunism.
>
>With this aim in mind, we submit the following document to your consideration:
>
>BRIEF INTRODUCTION:
>
>The forces of imperialism, revisionism and opportunism, have, in various
>occasions and using multiple
>strategies, attempted to destroy and wipe out all traces of good will
>towards the People's War and the
>Communist Party of Peru (PCP). In order to succeed, a revolutionary
>process needs favourable public
>opinion, and concretely, it needs a movement of support and solidarity
>from the revolutionary organisations
>and parties, as Chairman Gonzalo has already noted.  This is one of the
>reasons why the enemies of the
>Peruvian revolution have dedicated ample resources to the infiltration and
>undermining the support
>movement for the Peruvian revolution.  In foreign countries, a number of
>individuals and organisations
> [...]

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Surf to The Antifascist Web: discover reports of Antifascist actions
around the world, use links to other Antifascist related Web pages and
read about the history of fascism and the Antifascist struggle!

           ___                   ___                   ___
         -     -               -     -               -     -
       /\   .... \           /\   .... \           /\   .... \
     /  : \ :      \       /  : \ :      \       /  : \ :      \
    |   :...\....   |     |   :...\....   |     |   :...\....   |
    |       : \ :   |     |       : \ :   |     |       : \ :   |
     \  ....:   \  /       \  ....:   \  /       \  ....:   \  /
       \         /           \         /           \         /
         - ___ -               - ___ -               - ___ -

Attack fascism before it attacks you: tell the world about the
Antifascist actions you organised or withnessed, and e-mail
your report to The Antifascist Web: hiworld at dds.nl

The Antifascist Web can be found at the following locations (URL's):
Philadelphia (East-USA):
http://www.serve.com/Antifasc
Beverly Hills (West-USA):
http://www.geopages.com/CapitolHill/1131/
The Netherlands:
http://huizen.dds.nl/~antifasc
Belgium:
http://www.dma.be/p/bewoner/Antifasc

Provide links to The Antifascist Web, make The Antifascist Web known to
as much people as possible on the Internet, support the Antifascist
struggle in your neighbourhood and the world!
     ++++ stop the execution of Mumia Abu-Jamal ++++
 ++++ if you agree copy these 3 sentences in your own sig ++++
 ++++ see: http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm ++++