Hugh . . .

Lisa Rogers eqwq.lrogers at state.ut.us
Tue Apr 2 12:00:37 MST 1996

Everyone is not required to duplicate the conditions under which
Trotsky worked.  A variety of different discussions are allowed to
exist.

I agree there is "a lot more to chew on".  I hope you may like to get
on with doing so, rather than spending your time cross-posting posts
such as yours excerpted below.

Lisa

>>> Hugh Rodwell <m-14970 at mailbox.swipnet.se>  4/2/96, 01:31pm >>>
... Again I would remind everyone of the conditions under which
Trotsky and his supporters had to work, and of the fact that the
subject he was discussing when he was assassinated was dialectical
materialism.
[snip]
Oh well, back to work. The character of value and the relationship
between the processes of history and human consciousness give us a
lot more to chew on ...