No posting today

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Wed Apr 3 06:45:30 MST 1996

On Tue, 2 Apr 1996, Hans Ehrbar wrote:

> I will be busy with classes until Thursday afternoon.  I will still be
> reading my mail, which I have to do as Spoon liaison anyway, to see
> that technically everything is ok, but if you address a posting to me,
> I will not be able to reply until Thursday evening.
>
> Hans Ehrbar.

Louis: I reject the authority of the Spoons collective and I also reject
Ehrbar's authority in his capacity as "liaison" to this meaningless body.
The Spoons collective created a mailing list on the Internet and then
walked away from it. Ehrbar is an apologist for Olaechea and he has no
business acting as moderator for this reason. Period.