Different Threads

Louis R. Godena godenas at edgenet.net
Wed Apr 3 10:09:08 MST 1996

My Dear Mabel;

             By all means, stay on the list.  There are, I am sure, many,
many people who share your interests.  Start posting and you will hear from
them.  There is no one topic more suitable for discussion than any other.

We are currently in a battle against a blow-hard academic wannabe and his
dwindling coterie of disciples.  I am, in all probability, something of a
blow-hard myself.  This should not concern you; stay and participate.

I apologize for MY English.  I'm originally from Rhode Island.

                           Regards,

                            Louis Godena