Telegram From the Front: KERENSKI HIDES, KORNILOV CLAIMS THE CROWN!

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 10:47:54 MST 1996

KERENSKI HIDES (FOR THE DAY) KORNILOV CLAIMS THE CROWN! (PROYECT FIRES HANS
WITHOUT COMPENSATION!) BOLSHEVIK GUARDS MAN THE BARRICADES, THE BATTLE
APPROACHES, KORNILOV HALTED, HESITATES TO ENTER PETROGRAD.

On Tue, 2 Apr 1996, Hans Ehrbar wrote:

>> I will be busy with classes until Thursday afternoon.  I will still be
>> reading my mail, which I have to do as Spoon liaison anyway, to see
>> that technically everything is ok, but if you address a posting to me,
>> I will not be able to reply until Thursday evening.
>>
>> Hans Ehrbar.
>
>Louis: I reject the authority of the Spoons collective and I also reject
>Ehrbar's authority in his capacity as "liaison" to this meaningless body.
>The Spoons collective created a mailing list on the Internet and then
>walked away from it. Ehrbar is an apologist for Olaechea and he has no
>business acting as moderator for this reason. Period.

Is this the same Louis Proyect who falsely advertised himself as "moderator"
before he left in a huff, resigned all his bombastic positions in discust at
not being appreciated by this "cruel world", and then "fled" to his
Betchesgarten in Marxism2 for a couple of days rest and recuperation,
dedicated another or so to plotting his return, and now, armed with the most
amazing and riduculous trivia quizz, wants to undertake a theoretical debate
against a Great Marxist Leninists leader such as comrade Stalin?

He complains having been labelled a fascist.  But then, fascism is
demonstrated in action: From Bonapartismo to Kornilovismo - that is what
Louis has shown to have progressed in his career up to now.  Let' see how
far down this road he actually travels before he hits the skids again?  Any
bets?

For now, he is already foaming at the mouth like Benito in his best hour as
darling of the rallies of blackshirted proto-SWPeers (Camiscia Neras)!.

Come on Master Proyect, put up or shut up!.  I did not chose this debate,
nor the guns for the duel.  However, please do fire soon, because I am a
busy man and I don't like hanging around until you finish with your "Partibus".

A.O.