Poor Stalinists . Project, leave them alone!

detcom at sprynet.com detcom at sprynet.com
Thu Apr 4 01:28:34 MST 1996

Carlos the scum-bucket wrote:
> Louis Proyect:  I think you are being too nasty with them ... leave
>    them alone ... you'll make them cry ...

>>    Carlos

HA HA HA! That is so funny you pig!  Make us cry!  It was all you
lame-asses  that went running off like Chiang Kai-shek fleeing
>from the mainland.  You have found a  refuge on your Chat List
(Taiwan).  Unfortunately for us, the other residents of
your secret list didn't want Project.  So he had to slither back
here with his tail between his legs.  He will be leaving again
after suffering again many humiliations.  He is glutton for
punishment.

Jay Miles / Detroit