DOWN WITH PROYECTISM-HENWOODIS

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Thu Apr 4 02:51:43 MST 1996

Scott wrote:
>          Begone  Doug  "Snoopy"  Henwood  and   Louis  "Historical  Facts"
>          Proyect.  Take  your  vile CIA-financed neofascist Trotskyite and
>          quasi-Avakianist wares  to  peddle  to  your bloodstained organ-f
>          grinder  --  you  filthy  monkeys  of imperialist reaction.   The
>          masses have you down, and  have seen  you exposed for  the people
>          you are:  evidentlty incapable of speaking Maoese.
>
>          Scott "Still No Moniker" McLemee

Wow Scott, you are so fucking political! I think that the list should supply
plastic doggy bags to pick up pieces of shit like you. I mean really! How
about presenting something concrete here we can discuss on a political level
before the ASPCA comes and gets you..

Warm Regards
Robert

The below is my suggestion, it is on your level.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKK

Or something along those lines. Nah, this is probably over your head...