WHAT HAPPENED IN INDO

Luigi Candreva luigi.candreva at altair.it
Thu Apr 4 02:23:00 MST 1996

HARIETTE at EASYNET.CO.UK, hai scritto alle 00:00:28, 4 March
1996:
 HA> Of course,
 HA> when a Communist Party has to participate in a
 HA> national liberation struggle (or bourgeois democratic
 HA> revolution) it must perforce subordinate the immediate
 HA> class struggle of the proletariat to the national
 HA> interest (of an oppressed country).

     "The Communist Party (...) must clearly separate the
interests of the oppressed classes, of the workers and of the
toilers, from the general concept of the so called national
interests" ("Thesis on the national and colonial question" of
the Comintern, July 28, 1920, my translation from Italian)

You mean that "separate" is equal to "subordinate", Chairman
Oleachea? Or are you a revisionist of Leninism on the national
question? All your post is a negation of the above elementary
Leninist principle.

But let go further, and see wath happened in Indonesia.

The same "national interests" were sold out by the tracherous
policy of collaboration with Sukharno.

     In March 1965 the Communist petroleum workers took
control of Standard Vaccum refineries at Sungei gerong and
Pendopo. The PKI allowed the Sukharno gouvernement to give
back these plants to the imperialist owners. Foreign Minister
Subandrio (a "friend" of PKI) declared that "there would be no
further embarassment of Americans" ("New York Times, 19 March
1965). And two months later, at the celebration of the 45th