A modicum of civility. Vocabulary Problems in Vituperation.

Carrol Cox cbcox at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu
Thu Apr 4 07:54:59 MST 1996

Doug,
    It was more of an observation than an objection. Incidentally,
"psychotic" is no longer the name of a particular disease or set of
diseases but of a symptom that sometimes can (off and on) accompany
almost any mental condition. (Hallucinations, voices, etc).
In any case, "offensive" is too strong a word, and no apology needed.
    Carrol