Poor Stalinists . Project, leave them alone!

Chris Faatz cfaatz at teleport.com
Thu Apr 4 10:29:36 MST 1996

On Thu, 4 Apr 1996 detcom at sprynet.com wrote:

> Carlos the scum-bucket wrote:

Huh. Wonder if this is the same Carlos I know. No. Don't think so.

> > Louis Proyect:  I think you are being too nasty with them ... leave
> >    them alone ... you'll make them cry ...
>
> HA HA HA! That is so funny you pig!  Make us cry!  It was all you
> lame-asses  that went running off like Chiang Kai-shek fleeing
> from the mainland.  You have found a  refuge on your Chat List
> (Taiwan).  Unfortunately for us, the other residents of
> your secret list didn't want Project.  So he had to slither back
> here with his tail between his legs.  He will be leaving again
> after suffering again many humiliations.  He is glutton for
> punishment.
>
> Jay Miles / Detroit

Jay, do you really have such a limited repertoire of examples (not to
mention language)?

Carlos posted some interesting stuff about the nature and record of
Stalinism. Any thought that you might reply to the substantial rather
than continue along the abusive vein that's devousing this list?

Yes, yes, I know--Luis has coined me as "reactionary." But still, if
Carlos' (and Louis') allegations regarding Stalin are fallacious, it
would be a great service to us all for you to point that out.

C2