I support the PCP

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri Apr 5 07:30:00 MST 1996

On Fri, 5 Apr 1996, hariette spierings wrote:

> Only to put an end to a feud which I did not want in the first place, on the
> strenght of a rather haughty semi-apology on your part, I will not yet shake
> hands with you however much I would want to, if only by that act you were to
> take a firm stand on the side of the revolutionary people. The ball is in
> your court, Mr. Proyect.

Louis: This is a postscript to my call for peaceful coexistence on this
list: I consider the struggle of the PCP against both the Garcia and
Fujimori dictatorships to be the most powerful revolutionary movement in Latin
America in the last 50 years. I reject all charges that they are
"terrorist". Although I do not have sufficient information to be an
uncritical supporter of the PCP, or, for that matter, any revolutionary
movement in another country, I remain open to any factual data that will
help me understand this revolution better.