Hans Ehrbar ehrbar at marx.econ.utah.edu
Fri Apr 5 07:31:19 MST 1996

I am re-sending Monday's instructions how to unsubcr*be,
since some l'st members apparently overlooked it.  Hans.

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 14:22:08 -0700
From: Hans Ehrbar <ehrbar at marx.econ.utah.edu>
To: marxism at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Sender: owner-marxism at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU

Someone asked for instruction how to unsubscribe.
I am also adding instructions how to subscribe and
for the who command which shows who is subscribed.

To unsubscribe from MARXISM,
send the one-line message: unsubscribe marxism
or: unsubscribe marxism-digest
to: majordomo at lists.village.virginia.edu

The unsubscribe command must be in the body of the message,
the subject header of the message is irrelevant.

Unsubscriptions are automatic unless you send your request from a
different e-mail address from the one at which you are subscribed.  Those
requests will also go to the list-owner for approval.

To subscribe to MARXISM,
send the one-line message: subscribe marxism
or: subscribe marxism-digest
to: majordomo at lists.village.virginia.edu

The subscribe command must be in the body of the message,
the subject header of the message is irrelevant.

Subscription is also automatic unless you use an address that the majordomo
software does not recognize or are already subscribed at another address,
in which case the request will be forwarded to the list-owner for
approval, which may take a few days.

To get a list of the MARXISM members,
send the message: who marxism
or: who marxism-digest