I support the PCP (AND FURTHER INTRIGUES BY THE ARCHBISHOP)

Rahul Mahajan rahul at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 5 11:21:49 MST 1996

Adolfo:

>It is interesting to see that the contradiction of views which manifested
>itself in "STRUGGLE" (more like open warfare) with Mr. Proyect during the
>last few days has been in fact the result of deliberate fanning on the part
>of those who more sanctimoniously present their "moral" views.

You caught me, Adolfo. In fact, "Louis Proyect" is merely an extremely
sophisticated computer program assembled by my crack team of experts, led
by "Gary Maclennan," who is actually an old war buddy I rescued while he
was pinned down under heavy fire on the Batangan Peninsula, and who will
now do just about anything for me. When we had to take "Ralph Dumain"
off-line a while ago to debug some of the language circuits, "Louis
Proyect" managed to fill in very nicely indeed. Lisa Rogers, Jerry Levy,
and Leo Casey were forced to cooperate because I was holding their bunnies
hostage. I'm also the one who sent Jimmy Hoffa on a secret mission to kill
Salvador Allende. I said, "Afterwards, take some time and enjoy yourself in
Rio," but I had no idea he'd be there this long.

I'm perfectly willing to bury the hatchet too, Adolfo, although not where
you've been dreaming about planting it.

Rahul

PS I've been promoted to Archangel now. Personally, I think I should have
been Pope, but I guess I'll have to settle.