Read This, Veronica!

Hammerklavier at aol.com Hammerklavier at aol.com
Fri Apr 5 15:02:34 MST 1996

Archie, I read your message and was planning to reply to it, but since
Louis says you're an FBI agent, I don't think I should.  But just in case
Louis is wrong, I am too old for love.  I am an old woman, and even if
I wasn't, I wouldn't want to come between Adolfo and you.  But I also
don't think that these kinds of messages are suitable for the public.
I think love is something very private.  But I understand that you
were acting from your heart, except if it's true that you're an FBI agent.

Sincerely,

Veronica