WHAT HAPPENED IN INDONESI

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Sat Apr 6 09:50:33 MST 1996

>     You have nothing more intelligent to say? I.e.: you
>admit to have lost the discussion?
>
>Comradely, Luigi

You see Mr. Luigi, when a discussion leads nowhere, because we have
absolutely no grounds in common to debate on these issue, thre are only two
ways to resolve the issue.  Either you leave aside this particular issue and
focus on those where some degree of agreement can be found, or you pass from
the criticism by words to the criticism by weapons.

There is time enough for that.  At present, our school of thought is arming
battallions for that final confrontation.  Would it not be better you did
the same?  That is why I said, go make the revolution yourself, otherwise
when the time comes to resolve the issue of whether comrade Stalin or you is
the "class traitor", how many divisions will you have to back up your words?

At the rate you are going, not many!

Adolfo Olaechea