Beef = Cancer. More sources on this?

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sat Apr 6 10:03:55 MST 1996

Louis: The Rifkin book is scrupulously footnoted. I wouldn't describe him
as loose cannon. I would describe him as a "bioregionalist" in the
Kirkpatrick Sale mode. God, do I hate that breed. My intention is to try
to pull together information from a variety of sources in order to build
up to a political point. Later on, I will be examining the role of cattle
ranching in precipitating the Central American revolution in the 1980s.
Stay tuned.