Lori Berenson

MD575151 at aol.com MD575151 at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 04:45:12 MDT 1996

To list,
     A while back, if you all remember, a woman by the name of Lori Berenson
was aprehended by Peruvian (I think) authorities and sentenced to life in
prison in front of a secret, military court.
    Unlike the young boy who was spanked for spray painting cars, and unlike
the two men who were given a stern talking to after raping a young Japanese
girl, Lori Berenson has not been a daily feature on the evening news.  I am
curious as to what has happened to her.  Does anyone know?  Also, was/is she
involved with Sandero Luminoso?
   From,
       ---Mike Dean