1996 Youth Summit

Juliana Sarah Grant-Friedman jsgf at umich.edu
Sat Apr 6 21:48:37 MST 1996

The 1996 Youth Summit will be taking place the weekend of April 13th and
14th and Hampshire College is Amherst Mass.. The registration forms
have already gone out(by both email and snail mail). However if you
haven't received one yet, or lost your copy, just email me and I'll send
another one along.

If you are planning on attending the Summit and you haven't gotten your
registration form in yet, please do it ASAP. If you don't think it will
get to me in time, you can always call me and register by phone.

If you don't think you can find a way to get to Hampshire, don't give
up!!! We are trying to set up carpools for as many people as possible.
Email me if you have questions about transportation.(Or anything else for
that matter.)

Please re-broadcast this to anyone who is planning on attending the Youth
Summit.

Thank you.
Juliana Grant
Secretary