Waste!

Jorn Andersen ccc6639 at vip.cybercity.dk
Wed Apr 10 23:56:00 MDT 1996

>Could I suggest that you learn (from anybody!) how to stop wasting
>bandwidth, time, patience, and eliminate from your posts the annoying
>trailer of garbage?
>
>Thank you,
>--Luciano Dondero--

Sorry, you are not the first one who has complained about this.

People tell me that my mail is OK, when sent directly (not via
Jefferson mail list). Can you confirm this? (I've CC'ed this one to
you.) Please reply off list.

I've reported it to Jefferson as it seems to be a problem there.
I'd be very happy to learn (from anybody!). Anybody else using
MS Windows 95 Exchange? Please reply off list.

Yours

Jorn Andersen