I CONFESS!

SCOTT R MCLEMEE MCLEMEE at mail.loc.gov
Wed Apr 10 21:47:22 MDT 1996

          Yes,  I  confess  it  all.   I  am  guilty  of  writing  for  the
          imperialist  bourgeoisie  through   its  perfidious,   and   very
          low-paying, journal IN  THESE TIMES.  I  admit  to thinking Mumia
          probably shot the cop but that he deserved a fair trial, which he
          didn't get.  And no Adolpho, I am not gay (sweet of you to wonder
          dear  boy),   but   do   have   a  preference  fpor  viewing  all
          gay-murderers (or apologists for them)  as  being  more  or  less
          equal.  Which is  to say that you are indeed in  the same camp as
          the right on that one.  ANd  I  note that you ignore entyirely my
          point  that  the Bolsheviks were  on  the opposuite side  of  the
          barricades from you on that question.

          Politics, as they say, makes strange bedfellows.

          Scott m  McLemee