FOR Donny Osmond! AGAINST Stalinist terror!

rakesh bhandari djones at uclink.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 12 02:32:45 MDT 1996

>Hey!  When I was younger I seriously dug Donny and Marie!  Let's not tarnish
>the Osmond name...  or is this another of your dastardly purge tactics, you
>nasty Stalinist you?

I would support even show trials to purge the Osmond conspiracy, a true
whitebread fifth column against the so-called race mixing and jungle music
promoted by the revolutionary artists-- the Jackson 5.

By the way, now that Michael is single again, is Marie Osmond next?  I
mean, where do you go after the King's little princess?