Legibility

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sun Apr 14 14:06:42 MDT 1996

Karl, your stuff is impossible to read because your lines "wrap". I suggest
you use a word processor and set the right margin so that it is 2 inches
closer to the center than you usually set it.

In other words, not this:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

But something more like this:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After you have completed it, save it as a text file *with* carriage
returns and insert it as a file into your e-mail software.

Even when I disagree with you, I find you to be a challenging thinker.
But in order to be challenged, I need to be able to read you.

Thank you,

Louis