Snitches on the "Left"

Louis R. Godena godenas at mail.edgenet.net
Sun Apr 14 18:45:42 MDT 1996

I suppose everyone saw today's article in the NYT concerning the
scribblers-in-residence at the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Simon
Wiesenthal (also known as the "Weaselthal") Center who share confidential
information on the "extreme right" with the cops.

I am reminded of Abe Foxman's Anti-Defamation League, a major nest of
snitches, provacateurs, and spies who regularly shared "information" on
revolutionaries with fascist
regimes in San Salvador, Tel Aviv and Johannesburg, as well as with the US
authorities.

I think this scum, continually tailed by certain elements of the "left", are
as bad as anything concocted by David Duke or Lyndon Larouche.  It lends
credence to Adolfo's thesis of the "New Fascists" and their supporters
emerging in our time from unexpected quarters.

                                               Louis Godena