Murders?

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Tue Apr 16 18:15:21 MDT 1996

On Tue, 16 Apr 1996, Brian Carnell wrote:

> The murders, the assassinations, the "re-education" that made the Bolshevik
> revolution look like a walk in the park.  I suppose when millions starved
> thanks to Mao's policies, you considered that "liberation"?

You want real murder and assassinations, take a look at King Leopold's
behavior in the Congo. You want re-education, there's no need to look at
Mao. Just take a look at the Christian missionaries who followed the
British soldiers into conquered territories and forced Jesus down the
throats of colonized peoples while bayonets were pointed at their back. By
the way, Gary is right. You should get lost. The reason you are generally
ignored on this list is that you lack sophistication. There is a
libertarian on this list who has been quiet lately who would put you to
shame. Probably one of the reasons he has been quiet is that your crude
arguments ripped out of libertarian pamphlets are an embarrassment to him.