marxists & gay liberation

C u961680 at student.canberra.edu.au
Tue Apr 23 02:39:23 MDT 1996

On Tue, 23 Apr 1996 detcom at sprynet.com wrote:

> Gary wrote:
>
> >Chris B., Charlotte, Gina, Jay, Luis Q., Luis Godena, Chatterjee, Cronin,
> >Matt D. have all said nothing.  Do they support Olechea's position?
>
> I suspect others may feel as I do, that your yapping is not even worthy
> of a reply.  It is not a serious concern of yours, why should we bother
> with something you are not really caring about.  You aren't really wanting
> to discuss the class struggle, gay liberation or the emancipation of
> anybody.  Here is what you really want:
>

> >Why am I here then? well I have returned mostly out of anger at the vulgar
> >triumphalism of the Maoists. "Great victory" indeed.  I was determined to
> >show them that in the words of the great American phimosopher, Yogi Berra,
> >"It ain't over till it's over."
>
> You aren't here to help further the world revolution.  You who tried to
> censor the revolutionaries on the list, failed in the attempt, were
> humiliated and you fled in shame.  Finding no lodging appropriate for
> your liking, you came back, all full of noise and smoke, telling Proyect to
> "sic 'em, Lou, get them for making me look like a fool."  To Proyect's
> credit, he did not allow himself to be used in your small game.  In your
> own words you are only here for the purpose to "show them".  When you
> could not get someone else to do your dirty work for you, you rummaged
> around in your moldy luggage looking for a weapon however blunt and puny
> to use against your foes, reaching back decades and decades before most
> of us even born and thinking you find something, you embarrass yourself in
> front of the denizens of this list who all know what your small endevour is
> all about.  Even your few allies in this ploy do not really kid themselves
> that you are concerned with "emancipation".  You wish to save face and
> be somebody, hero or something, it is kinda sad.  You are only appearing
> more and more counter-revolutionary.
>
> Yes, I believe Gina and others are "busy with the two lines."  The two
> line struggle over the way forward and around the World Mobilisation
> Commission are very important.  You and your baiting are only like my
> small dogs yapping and nipping at the heels while we are involved in
> things so important you cannot even know.  Your anger and backwardness
> blind you to them.  You puff up with pride over your good class background
> but you have nothing to do with proletarian ideology or proletarian
> revolution.  You spend time continous attacking the proletarian
> revolution.  Get up off it.  You should remold your world outlook, if
> people from other classes can take up the proletarian ideology, surely
> it will not be much harder for you (if indeed you are a proletarian)
> than it was for them.
>
> I should not even have taken these couple minites to bother with you.
> I sincerely hope you find your way out of the swamp you find yourself in.
>
> Jay Miles / Detroit

Yes Comrade Jay!

It is notorious practice of Trotskyites and other anti-communists
to only support 'revolution' except where it actually is happening.

Comrade Stalin and the Bolsheviks that struggled hard to defend the USSR
in the 1930s against counter-revolution inside and outside the USSR might
have made errors. But they are like the eagle who sometimes swoops low
over the farmyard. The Trots are like the farmyard fowls who flap their
wings and make a lot of noise but never soar like the eagle.

It is only the Marxist-Leninist-Maoists of the world who accept the
heritage and legacy of the international communist movement. The mistakes
of those communist revolutionaries who have gone before are our mistakes
too. We know that only those who do nothing make no mistakes.

Similarly, we pride ourselves in knowing that the greatest successes in
actually making revolution in the world has been the result of upholding,
defending and applying genuine communism as it developed from Marxism
into Marxism-Leninism and today into Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.

It will only be a matter of time before the phoney Marxists start
devoting their time to attacking the Maoist Communist Party of Nepal
which launched the People's War on February 13, 1996.