marxists & gay liberation

detcom at sprynet.com detcom at sprynet.com
Tue Apr 23 04:33:02 MDT 1996

On Tue, 23 Apr 1996, C <u961680 at student.canberra.edu.au> wrote:

>Yes Comrade Jay!
>
>It is notorious practice of Trotskyites and other anti-communists
>to only support 'revolution' except where it actually is happening.
>
>Comrade Stalin and the Bolsheviks that struggled hard to defend the USSR
>in the 1930s against counter-revolution inside and outside the USSR might
>have made errors. But they are like the eagle who sometimes swoops low
>over the farmyard. The Trots are like the farmyard fowls who flap their
>wings and make a lot of noise but never soar like the eagle.
>
>It is only the Marxist-Leninist-Maoists of the world who accept the
>heritage and legacy of the international communist movement. The mistakes
>of those communist revolutionaries who have gone before are our mistakes
>too. We know that only those who do nothing make no mistakes.
>
>Similarly, we pride ourselves in knowing that the greatest successes in
>actually making revolution in the world has been the result of upholding,
>defending and applying genuine communism as it developed from Marxism
>into Marxism-Leninism and today into Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.
>
>It will only be a matter of time before the phoney Marxists start
>devoting their time to attacking the Maoist Communist Party of Nepal
>which launched the People's War on February 13, 1996.

Greetings Comrade!

I agree with your most excellent post!  It is just so convenient for
them to criticize decisions which they did not have to make, which
they could not make, as they have never had to deal with the contradictions
of state power, and they never will have to deal with it.  They are like
Avakianists, they are so accustomed to failure, they have made a high art
of it, enjoying to make treachorous and traitorous attacks on the
communist movement whenever possible as they realize that is all they
will ever be able to achieve.  Like you mention, farmyard fowl, all they
can do is squawk!

I am honored to be the first to welcome you to the list, good comrade.
Maoists from all over the world are making their way here.  It is very
good!

LONG LIVE MARXISM-LENINISM-MAOISM!

Jay Miles / Detroit