marxists & gay liberation

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Wed Apr 24 06:14:12 MDT 1996

Paul, as a new-comer to the list you should be aware that this is
more of a Marxist opinion list than a Marxism list. When Marx, Lenin and
Trotsky wrote about history, economics or society, they amassed factual
detail to buttress their arguments. This list lives on arguments alone.
Participants either lack a library card, the financial means to purchase
books, or--more likely--the intellectual energy that would allow them to
dig up relevant facts. I hope this helps.

Louis Proyect