marxists & gay liberation

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Apr 24 08:51:30 MDT 1996

At 8:15 AM 4/24/96, hariette spierings wrote:

>Now you end up as every enemy of the revolutionary proletariat must always
>end, attacking Georgi Dimitrov and the United Front policy which was the
>instrument by which the proletariat was able to defeat fascism!.

I thought Dimitrov and the United Front policy represented a change from
the previous One True Stalinoid policy of denoucing Social Democrats as
Social Fascists. The Social Fascist line seems to have a lot in common with
the AO definition of fascism (i.e. anyone who doesn't revere Stalin is a
fascist). Are you embracing two lines at once?

Doug

--

Doug Henwood
Left Business Observer