press coverage..

detcom at sprynet.com detcom at sprynet.com
Fri Apr 26 11:33:47 MDT 1996

On Fri, 26 Apr 1996, malecki at algonet.se (Robert Malecki) wrote:
>The below article was published in the biggest daily newspaper in the
north
>of Sweden yesterday.
>>Biografy on the Net.
>>Robert Malecki in Robertsfors Commune has in recent days come out on the
>Internet with is book called Ha Ha Ha McNamara, Vietnam,My Bellybutton is
my >Cristalball.

>Malecki who grow up in a poor area of New York City, in the USA. As a
young >peace activist he demonstated against the presence of the United
States in >Vietnam and was one of those people who took action on the
homefront in >order to sabotage the war. Among other things he destroyed
the computer >network for the company who produced Agent Orange, a deadly
chemical weapon >which was used by the American army against the Vietnamese
people. His >actions led to that the production of this weapon was stopped.
Malecki was >arrested and received 12 years in prison. He was successful in
escaping and >has lived for over 23 years in exile in Sweden, and the last
ten years in >Robertsfors Commun.

>For those who are interested in reading more of Malecki,s biografy you can
>find it at:
>
><http://www.ios.com/~dizzyman/haha/>
>
>Today the biggest daily evening newspaper rang and has asked for the book.
>They are thinking about doing something also..
>
>Warm regards
>malecki in exile

malecki, would you please stop your endless self-promotion.  Is that the
only thing you ever did in your life is end the Vietnam War
single-handedly?

Jay Miles / Detroit