The Way of the Pack

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Sat Apr 27 03:11:40 MDT 1996

>From: Joe Koenigsman [jokoe at minot.com], North Dakota
>
>                      The Way of the Pack
>                       by Joe Koenigsman

Dear Joe,

You should read Jack London. He has lots of antidotes taken frm nature. I do
not want to be rude but make i ask you a question. Do you have anything
political to say here which i can relate to?

For example how did the North Dakota plains develop lets say from 1970 to
today. What is going on there is it farmer country? Is it a proletarian
bastion of industry-
is it a paradise for the middle class? Is it a republican state a democratic?

You know something that i can relate to please..

malecki in exile..