Dear Karl Carlile

Lisa Rogers LROGERS at deq.state.ut.us
Thu Aug 1 14:27:19 MDT 1996

From: "Karl Carlile" <joseph at indigo.ie>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 12:43:44 +0000
Karl to Lisa: What is being discussed by me is the character of the
Spoon listst.  This is both a political and ideological matter and
obviously it may entail refences to policy.

LR sez: That's why it's not going to be on M2, which is not intended
for talk about lists.  Do you get it yet?  [By the way, I think it
takes more than one person spouting off to make it a "discussion".]

KC:  What is happening here is that you have been advised by the
friends of Malgosia to silence people who are highlighting censorship
on spoon lists.

LR: Ooooh, he's psychic too!  He knows stuff about me that I don't
even know.  Actually, I needed no "advice", because you intentionally
stomped on M2 policy several times before I could make up any other
lame excuse to boot you out ...

Hugh wrote:
> I'm afraid the only expulsions I know about are the ones from
marxism2 --
> BodySack, Robert M and myself. The first two still in force...

LR: Hugh is wrong about that, and should know better.