MIM Repost: Two workers, different property. Footnote.

Carrol Cox cbcox at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu
Fri Aug 2 17:10:23 MDT 1996

    In reference to MIM's lunacy on worker capitalists, specifically on
pension funds.

    I don't have time to check the text, but I think that in *Imperialism*
Lenin notes of savings banks that they are a way of putting workers'
savings under the control of capitalists. Pension funds, while not
the same, certainly serve the same purpose. In any case, for even
the more "well off" workers their savings, "investments," pensions,
etc. are not capital, but postponed consumption.
    Carrol