Olaechea and the Senderologists.

Luis Quispe lquispe at blythe.org
Sat Aug 3 12:07:39 MDT 1996

OLAECHEA AND ARCE BORJA WORKING WITH SENDEROLOGIST (AGENT OF
REACTION WITH TIES TO THE INTELLIGENCE SERVICES) SIMON STRONG.

On July 30, 1996, Strong told the Peruvian daily "La Republica",
one of the outlets controlled by Peru's "Servicio Nacional de
Inteligencia" (SIN): "Oleachea told me that Javier Esparza talks
by telephone with Abimael Guzman who is imprisoned in the Navy
base in Callao-Lima." If this is true, Olaechea "validates" the
groundless allegation of Fujimori. It also shows that Olaechea
and Javier Esparza were secretly cleared up of all charges by the
Peruvian regime. Fujimori's plan is to keep Arce Borja and
Olaechea in Europe so that they can attempt to "control" the
worldwide solidarity movement through a ghost "World Mobilization
Commission." La Republica confirmed it has spoken by phone with
Olaechea in which he confirmed Esparza was working for the
regime. Olaechea told La Republica: "Mr. Esparza is talking to
Chairman Gonzalo with the support, help and courtesy of Fujimori
and Vladimiro Montesinos." The PCP Central Committee has clearly
stated that such conversations never took place. According to
Strong, Esparza was clear up of charges to inform SIN on the
support movement in Europe. Couldn't this happening now with
Adolfo Olaechea and Arce Borja? Both Olaechea and Arce are in the
same Court file than Esparza, therefore, it is likely they were
also absolved. The PCP Central Committee has stated they are out
of the organic structure abroad.

Strong went on to praise to the skies his associates Arce and
Olaechea: "Both are the most important leaders in Europe. The
proof is that they continue to publish their pamphlet Diario
Internacional." La Republica quotes a SIN source: "In 1992, we
needed an excuse to extradite them so that we made it up that
they raise funds for Sendero. All of them will be clear up of
charges." However, we believe that the most important condition
SIN requests from Arce and Olaechea, in order to be cleared, is
to "split the support to the People's War" through an
illegitimate WMC. Olaechea's perdom by Fujimori is crucial to him
to collect a large inheritance left to him by his aunt Augusta.

     EVIDENCE OF OLECHEA'S TIES WITH SENDEROLGIST STRONG.