Bourgeoisified workers

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sun Aug 4 15:44:37 MDT 1996

On Sun, 4 Aug 1996, Hugh Rodwell wrote:

> Why is a quote from Trotsky about the paramount importance of working-class
> leadership spat on, while a quote from Marx or Engels saying the same thing
> is met with this double-edged praise?

Louis: The quote from Trotsky and all other appeals you make for building
a revolutionary party are simply repetitions of the very first post you
made to the list. I told you at that time that these types of appeals are
like hearing from a Jehovah's Witness carrying the Transitional Program.

The quotes from Marx and Engels on the other hand are fresh and
thought-provoking. It is really sad that you can't tell the difference.