Cleaning Karl's bottom

Lisa Rogers LROGERS at deq.state.ut.us
Mon Aug 5 13:02:51 MDT 1996

Like you said Karl, it's all there in the archives.  [... ellipses
indicate my deletions in the post below]

I don't lie.

If _I_ said those things, I would not deny it.  Besides, don't you
think I know when I'm posting to a public access archive?  Like I've
said before, those who suspect everything are the most gullible of
all, and you even fooled yourself.  You thought you'd really caught
me out, but you only caught yourself.

You messed up a quote _and_ called me a liar when I corrected you,
but now who's full of chicken shit?

Next time, clean up your own mess.

Lisa

---
From: sophist ...
Subject: victor>>Re: from Diane -Reply
...  It's the very nature of the M1 list to be paranoid!! My gods, is
it not obvious. Stop and read the posts, that is those, other than
KC's or responses to him. The name of the game on M1 is ... *THEY are
going to get us!* Marx and his texts, as much as Freud and Nietzsche
and their texts, attract such types! Or, perhaps better put, attracts
the uncanniness/the stranger knowing at the door in all of us.  This
is not to say, by any means at all, that these texts are not of the
utmost importance and that blah, blah, blah.
Therefore, why don't we take a shit and flush and get off the pot.
And live with the outcome ... whatever that might be. And stop these
half-measures.
Either we let them all be and die of banality and boredumb or pull
the plug!
Someone want to second this e-motion?

Victor