The return of Don Azcueta --er, I mean Don Adolfo!

Rubyg580 at aol.com Rubyg580 at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 17:15:50 MDT 1996

Well, well. after a week of stony silence, the great snitch buster
returns!   This is the same great Don Adolfo who led a campaign
back in the early months of the year against the snitch Azcueta
in Peru, where he ended up saying that we're better off to let the
snitch live among us!  Was he perhaps anticipating the future,
where his Canadian admirer and publicist would himself publish
names, street addresses and various other details, claiming
that these items of "informtion" referred to PCP supporters in
the U.S. who oppose the great Adolfo's pet project, the World
Mobilization to Defeat the Supporters of the Peruvian Revolution?

What does Don Adolfo have to say about the blatant attempt
by "journalist" KKKCampbell to "finger" private information to
the authorities monitoring this list?  He who did his level best
to manufacture a "fingering" incident to blame on the New Flag
(in the case of Julian Calero, who was in fact never mentioned
nor referred to prior to his arrest at his assylum hearing)?

Campbell clearly ANNOUNCED his intention to "finger" supporters
of the People's War; he called it a "game"! He even told tall
tales about scouring many information sources to come up
with his "information".  Yet after his brief hiatus, Adolfo waltzes
back in with nary a wink nor a comment on this blatant snitch
job by his pal.  Instead, he just launches into berating Bob
Malecki, as usual.