Guy Debord

rakesh bhandari djones at uclink.berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 6 11:48:43 MDT 1996

Thanks, Tom.  Thought I would mention that there is an excellent
introduction to the situationists by Bradley MacDonald in the last
*Rethinking Marxism*. Interesting that you would find them boring.  Weren't
they after all trying to challenge a society which had become flattened or
even numbed by the universalization of the commodity form? I wish I had
MacDonald's essay in front of me; however, I read it in the bookstore.

Rakesh