Reading NACLA critically

Rubyg580 at aol.com Rubyg580 at aol.com
Tue Aug 6 18:38:53 MDT 1996

In a message dated 96-08-05 13:15:29 EDT, Louis P writes:

<<  I am pleased
 that the PCP is standing up to the Fujimori dicatatorship. We should
 put aside our sectarian habits of thought and applaud the audacity of
 the PCP. Their resistance, and the resistance of the Turkish and
 Indonesian people should encourage us that an alternative to
 neoliberalism exists. >>

I say AMEN! to that!  We may be seeing the beginning of the obvious
confirmation of the PCP's assertion that the world is in the stage of
strategic offensive of the world revolution!

Gina/Detroit