ListDeath

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Aug 7 08:42:20 MDT 1996

This list isn't dead exactly; it's staggering about, undead.

Its best use right now is comic relief. The "photos" incident was one of
the funniest moments in my experience of cyberspace; the ravings of the
various hacks and loons (you know who you are) are almost always good for
at least a chuckle.

It's all so funny you could almost forget the world's a wreck and the
prestige of Marxism is at its lowest point ever.

Oh, no, scratch that last bit of pessimism - I forgot:

>We may be seeing the beginning of the obvious
>confirmation of the PCP's assertion that the world is in the stage of
>strategic offensive of the world revolution!

Doug

--

Doug Henwood
Left Business Observer