Life on Mars?

Chris Burford 100423.2040 at compuserve.com
Wed Aug 7 13:43:44 MDT 1996

I liked the way Rolf and Lisa checked out the details about
carbohydrates and hydrocarbons. I am hoping for their comments
on the "carbonates"  announced today in the meteorite fragment
allegedly from Mars.

How true can we be sure this discovery is?

Is it the "discovery of the millenium" as a scientist from the
British Natural History Museum has just claimed?

If true, would it further undermine the Hegelian theory of history?

Would Marxist theories of history be more robust? Or is
a single human teleology a core feature of marxism?

Chris Burford
London.