Spoon Collective

Karl Carlile joseph at indigo.ie
Wed Aug 7 15:00:37 MDT 1996

Karl: Thank you for replying Lisa.

However your response is far from satisfactory. You say Spoon simply
consists of people who set up lists according to their own desires.
Yet there must be people in Spoon who decide whether they allow
certain lists to be formed on Spoon or not. Form what you say my
contention that Spoon exists in a higgledy-piggledy way seems
correct.

As I said to Hans if Spoon is not constituted by democratic
structures of either a bourgeois, petty bourgeois or proletariann
character then what character are its structures?