Life on Mars?

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Wed Aug 7 16:08:37 MDT 1996

>At 3:43 PM 8/7/96, Chris Burford wrote:
>
>>Would Marxist theories of history be more robust? Or is
>>a single human teleology a core feature of marxism?
>
>We should immediately profess solidarity with the exploited unicellular
>toilers on Mars!
>
>Doug

I am here quoting from memory - and please do not ask me to go get the exact
quotation for this Martian affair, but I remember Chairman Mao saying that:

"If ten thousand years from now people were to be found outside this earth
of ours, then we ought to think about setting up a United Front with them too!

Adolfo