Engaging with Fou*cault

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Wed Aug 7 23:59:02 MDT 1996

>Karl: Folks this is a sample of Malagosia, an F-list moderator. If
>this is not an example of the kind of individual who should not be a
>moderator then nothing is. The excrement deposited in this list by
>Malgosia is something we could do without. Today Malgosia must have a
>severe bout of diarrhoeia...............

Karl, you are wrong about the below! Malagosia comes to M1 and takes off
his/hers *iron girdle*. It is a sort of liberation from the stringent and
purist atomsphere they like to use on the F list against certain people. I
mean just using words like "obsessive asshole" and "list ecology" in the
same pargraph shows, in the final analisis, that people on the F list shit
stinks despite all the rhetoric!

I hereby rename the F list to "the Iron Girdle League!"...That is when they
don,t come out of the closet..

malecki