ListDeath. Now: New Threads

Carrol Cox cbcox at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu
Thu Aug 8 17:56:38 MDT 1996

    I don't think we get new threads by calling out a topic, or giving
a list of topics, but simply by launching them on our own. At least one
out of four of such sallies get picked up and developed by others. Also,
during the last day or two new threads of interest have been sprouting.
I think things are looking up.
    Carrol