Fighting the Terrorism Law. Was Re: Wall Street on Peru

Ang uls at msn.com
Thu Aug 8 21:23:25 MDT 1996

Watch out for some more massive "anti-terrorist" laws in the U.S.  They've
been making the most of the airplane crash with speculation re:  a bomb when
they probably
knew from day one that it wasn't the cause
so they could whip up enough anti-terrorist support for some new
anti-terrorist legislation, to include, inter alia,
widespread new digital wiretapping capabilities.