Stalin and planning

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sat Aug 10 05:09:45 MDT 1996

Louis: Adolfo, you don't have to have a formal opponent to make the case
for Stalin. Your reply to Miliband was extremely intelligent and all he
was was an empty chair on a stage. Since the Trotskyists on this list seem
to be of a very low IQ, why don't you just prepare a series of articles
replying directly to the deceased Russian revolutionary. As for me, I am
wickedly eclectic and may turn to Trotsky this week and to Gramsci or
Mariatequi in the following week. I am incorrigible.