Shelley hangs Rodwell

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Sat Aug 10 12:49:25 MDT 1996

>Adolfo asked for it, battening on Shelley like that:
>
>>If you want literature, think of Shelley's description of the "two vultures
>>astride the murrained cattle".  That was said of the bourgeois parties of
>>his time, but it perfectly applies to the Labour and Tory vultures too!
>

>Listen!
>
>        OZYMANDIAS
>

>        "My name is Hugh Rodweel Trotsky, Fool of Fools:
>        Look on my lack of works, ye proletariat, and laugh!"
>        Nothing was ever done but emit gases of decay
>        Of that colossal Trotskyst revolution, boundless and bare,
>        The lone and level sands stretch far away.
>
>        1817
>

>Joe would have got short shrift from him.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Hugh

Stalin does not live in monuments.  Those are only stone, it lives in the
mighty hearts of the Soviet and world people.  So does, Shelly, a poet with
a truly pure soul and an acme of humanity.  Rodwell, Trotsky, et Co live in
the Daily Mail building and the MI6 complex across the Thames, diting
monument to their despicable role!

Adolfo Olaechea